Guidelines for FedEx Shipping
- Please attach a FedEx order form with your shipment.
- All FedEx shipments must be received at campus mail by 3:00pm.
- Include a department name and index on your FedEx package.
- FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- A phone number and description of contents is required on International shipments.
- You may receive shipping notifications if you include your email on the order form.
U.S. Shipping Options
FedEx First Overnight®: Delivery by 8:00am the next-business-day morning.
FedEx Priority Overnight®: Delivery by 10:30am the next-business-day morning.
FedEx Standard Overnight®: next-business-day afternoon.
2 or 3 business-day delivery
FedEx 2Day® A.M.: 2 business days in the morning.
FedEx 2Day®: 2 business days.
FedEx Express Saver®: 3 business days.
Business delivery via ground
FedEx Ground®: 1-7 business days, based on distance to the destination.
International Shipping Options
Fastest-possible delivery FedEx® International
Next Flight: the next available flight for urgent shipments.
FedEx International First®: 2 business days to Europe and 3 business days to Asia.
Delivery in 1, 2, or 3 business days
FedEx International Priority®: 1, 2, or 3 business days.
Delivery within 5 business days
FedEx International Economy®: within 5 business days.
All of the above services offer:
- Tracking ability. Go to http://www.fedex.com/Tracking to track a shipment.
- Insurance at no cost up to $100. Additional insurance is available for a fee.
- Free supplies. Just call and we will send you what you need.
Please remember, these services are for University of Oregon related business only.
Have questions or need advice? Contact Campus Mail at 541-346-3130 | email@example.com.