Are your files ready?
Before submitting your files to us, here are a few tips to help us complete your project.
When submitting files please remember to package all fonts and graphics used in your project. Your files should be submitted in one of the following formats:
We also accept files in different file formats, but there will be extra charges for us to process the files into PDF format.
If you know your job number, include it in the name of the submitted file(s).
Transfer your files...
Customers may choose from the following options to get files to us:
- FTP Server - Printing and Mailing offers a FTP server to upload both Digital and Offset files. Digital Upload Offset Upload
- On Campus FileDrop - Printing & Mailing Services hosts a shared folder that our on campus customers can drag and drop their files into. Once you setup your computer, you can easily drop your files into the folder. Windows FileDrop Instructions Mac FileDrop Instructions
- Campus Mail - You may send your files through the University's campus mail system. Just address your envelope to Printing Services with the name of the person you are working with and put it with your departments outgoing campus mail.
- Email - If your file is small enough you may email it to your Printing Services contact.
- Dropbox - You may send files to Printing & Mailing's Dropbox account.
If you have questions about preparing or uploading files please contact us at 541-346-3794.