University of Oregon Mailing Services
Mailing Services is split into two very distinct groups...
Campus Mail and Bulk Mail Distribution are two areas that provide us with the tools to meet all the mailing needs for the University of Oregon. So, what are the differences between the two?
Campus Mail is here to help you with...
- The pickup and delivery of your interdepartmental mail.
- The pickup and delivery of USPS and state shuttle mail.
- International and domestic shipping of FedEx, UPS, and USPS parcels.
- Management of University's zip+4 mailing addresses.
- Daily metering of outgoing first class mail.
To learn more about the Campus Mail please contact us at 541-346-3130 | email@example.com.
Bulk Mail Distribution is ready to help you with...
- Saving your department money with the knowledge and advice on how to send large mailings.
- Nonprofit mailings (200 piece minimum).
- 1st class presort mailings (500 piece minimum).
- Mail list processing.
- Inserting and addressing.
To learn more about Bulk Mail Distribution please contact us at 541-346-1689 | firstname.lastname@example.org.