Guidelines for UPS Shipping
- Please attach a UPS order form with your shipment.
- All UPS shipments must be received at campus mail by 3:15pm.
- Please include a department name and index on all packages.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- A phone number and description of contents is required on International shipments.
- You may receive shipping notifications if you include your email on the order form.
U.S. Shipping Options
Next Business Day Delivery 2 Business Day Delivery
UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.: As early as 8 a.m. UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.: Delivery by 10:30 a.m.
UPS Next Day Air: Delivery by 10:30 a.m. UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery by end of day.
UPS Next Day Air Saver: Delivery by 3:00 p.m.
3 Business Days 1-5 Business Days
UPS 3 Day Select: Delivery by end of day. UPS Ground: Delivery based on distance to destination.
International Shipping Options
1-3 Business Days 2-5 Business Days
UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon. UPS Worldwide Expedited: Delivery by end of day.
UPS Worldwide Express: Delivery by end of day.
UPS Worldwide Saver: Delivery by end of day.
All of the above services offer:
- Tracking ability. Go to www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PriNav to track a shipment.
- Insurance at no cost up to $100. Additional insurance is available for a fee.
- Free supplies. Just call and we will send you what you need.
- UPS offers value-added services such as pickup and delivery options, delivery notification, and special handling to meet your shipping needs.
Please remember, these services are for University of Oregon related business only.
Questions about UPS shipping? Contact Mail Services at 541-346-3130 | firstname.lastname@example.org